Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #13

I love Del.icio.us! I hate it when I have something bookmarked at home, get to work and try to go there, ony to realize it is on my computer at home. With Del.icio.us, that problem is solved. With the buttons quickly and simply loaded onto your computer, bookmarking sites is just a click away. After that, I don't have to try to remember what computer I put it on....the laptop? school? desktop computer? I can go to any computer, anywhere and pull up my favorites. This will be especially useful when collaborating with teachers and during faculty trainings. All of these great sites can be bookmarked on Del.icio.us and then no matter what teacher's room I am working in (or training in), I can quickly access any of the sites without searching for them.

No comments: