Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing #16

First the Sandbox post posed a challenge to me because I have gotten so caught up in creating passwords and usernames I automatically started to do the same. Then I realized we were to use the provided one.....sorry!! However, I did go in and delete where I had asked for permission to join, so hopefully no harm, no foul. (Atleast I knew how to fix the error on the Wiki page, right?) The posting part is easy and, as I found out in my mid-term project the setup of one is effortless. I will definitely give Wikis a try this year. I will start with an adult book club first though to work out some of the kinks (get the teachers hooked, too). If the teachers are having fun doing it, I'm hoping they will see how fun it would be for their kids and it will help me give them a nudge in the right direction.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1 comment:

VWB said...

your wanted poster speaks volumes!
Hence the reson for this "play" adventure. And i think you will agree, not much to be afraid of!