Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing #17

Wow! I think Rollyo just became one of my favorite sites. I love the fact that you only have to type the Rollyo site and any of the sites that you previously liked and marked are there! I've already gone back through Things 1-16 and saved some of the sites there. It has made finding the Comic Strip Generator, etc. even easier. The other one I started was for book vendors. http://www.rollyo.com/index.html It is so quick and easy! I think the teachers are going to love this tool in the classroom for research. I know I will (and would have as a teacher)! Although helpful to all students because of the lower amount of sites returned (based on information the teacher enters), it would be especially beneficial to very young students and/or special education students. Super site (and fantastic how-to video!).

No comments: