Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #20

On YouTube, I picked Instructional Technology: Looking Backward, Thinking Forward to watch. It shows how technology has evolved through the years. I think it might be eye opening to some to see how much some classrooms still look like the classrooms of the past.


On TeacherTube, I watched the video Learning, Sharing & Connecting Online with 6 & 7 year olds!

I know often times teachers of first and second graders don't want to go to a flexible schedule because they don't feel that their students are able to do what the "older" students are capable of doing. I'd like to find a lot of videos like these so that teachers can see exactly what the younger children are capable of given the chance.
The only thing I found really frustrating was the buffering portion of the videos. It stopped the video every few seconds to continue buffering.

No comments: