Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #21

This was the hardest one yet for me! I had to call in reinforcements to be able to complete it. I had difficulty using Switchpod and had to ask another student how to get my information in it. Hopefully all will work correctly! (I apologize for the mispronunciation of the author's name. Gotta love teenagers!)

Book talk Holes by Louis Sachar
http://media.switchpod.com//users/ldavis/1002226.MOV


Book talk Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
http://media.switchpod.com//users/ldavis/1002229.MOV

I think now that I have it it will be fun to do with kids, but I think a Creative Commons video, or some other how to video (in extremely easy to follow detail) needs to be made. I also don't like that you have to copy the link and then paste them elswhere to be able to view them. It seems like unnecessary steps.

1 comment:

VWB said...

if you are going to use links, please always make them "hot" for your readers...I can't click on them! will have to copy and paste.

when you add the actually address like you did here, click after it and it should turn into a hyperlink!

otherwise you can link using the hyperlink icon...little piece of chain