Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing #8

I chose to join Google Reader. The blogs I added were LibrarianPhilosopher, A Library by Any Other Name, Books and Bytes: Inspiring Elementary School Blogs, EdTech Talk, and Rummel Creek Musings. As my news site, I added Channel 2 News. When looking through the various blogs, I found a really neat link on A Library by Any Other Name; it was http://digiteen.wikispaces.com/. If you click on the link on 2A, the second video is a YouTube video on MySpace safety that I think would be good for any student who is using MySpace or surfing the web.
I liked that I could keep information that interested me all in one area and not have to continuously look up the same sites to see if there was new information posted. With so much to do at work and home, I think it will be a terrific time-saving tool.

No comments: